We may collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- from applications or other forms we receive from you or your representative
- from communications with you in writing, in person, by telephone, or other means
- from others involved in your transaction, such as the real estate agent, lender, or your attorney
- from our internet website
- from consumer reporting agencies
We may disclose your nonpublic personal information:
- with agents, brokers, or representatives to provide you with the products or services you have requested
- with third party contractors or service providers who provide services on our behalf
- when you direct us or give us permission
- when we are required or permitted by law to do so, or when we suspect fraudulent or criminal activities
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you with anyone for any purpose that is not specifically permitted by law.
We limit access to nonpublic personal information about you to those individuals or entities who need to know that information to provide products or services to you or for other legitimate business purposes. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal and state regulations.
Our website may contain links to other sites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept responsibility for the content or privacy policies of those sites.
Suncoast One Title has offices in Punta Gorda, Port Charlotte and North Port Florida